Thursday, October 28, 2010

attempt 01

could this be double suicide?
you've died.
now i'm coming with you.

i cant go back.
cant say i lied.
everything is spinning.
death is still alive.

standing in this corner.
breathing so much faster.
and alcohol is the only taste.

slowing of my organs.
cant stop blood flowing.
i'm adicted. addicted. addicted. so fucking addicted to you.

and i wish i had killed you first.
i wish your heart was in my hand.
not in my mind.

recovery is no option.
my brain is fucked.
i fucked up.
i fucked up.
i fucked up.
operation.
contemplation.
tomorrow can't come slow enough.

i hate the day.
i hate the morning.
i hate life.
i hate you.
i hate what you do to me.
i hate trying to fall asleep but your face is always in my brain.
i hate the nightmares.
i hate the dreams.
i hate the feelings.
i hate the screams.
i hate the absence.
i want your caress.

but you're never coming back.
never.
never.
never.

how can i love you when i want to hate you this much?
how can i love you,
after all you've done?

No comments: